A Kenny C. Guinn Memorial Millennium Scholarships may be awarded to two students each year to supplement current Gov. Guinn Millennium Scholarship students who meet the following criteria:
- Must currently be an eligible Millennium Scholar;
- Must be entering his/her senior or last year of college at an eligible institution;
- Be enrolled in and remain enrolled in a course of study leading to licensure in elementary or secondary education;
- Maintain a college grade point average of not less than 3.5 on a 4.0 grading scale;
- State a commitment to teaching in Nevada upon graduation; and
- Have a commendable record of community service.