Negative Online Holder Reporting

Negative Reporting is required if a business:

  • is registered with the Nevada Secretary of State;
  • has a Nevada business license;
  • has reported abandoned property to Nevada within the last three years.

If a business does not meet at least one of these requirements, do not file; the report will be rejected without further notice.  If a business does meet at least one requirement, click on the link below to file.


Holder Reporting Maintenance